This procedure reduces wrinkles, frown lines and scars and revitalizes your skin tone and texture.
Endoscopic forehead surgery is where incisions are made into the hair area within your scalp. The deeper layer of your forehead is lifted and attached to bone. This procedure will lift your eyebrows to a more pleasing level. This procedure can be done alone all can be performed in conjunction with a face lift.
Time: 1-3 hours
Type of Anaesthesia: General
Stay In Hospital: 1 night
Follow Up: 1 week after surgery
Pre / Post Surgery Information
Three weeks prior to surgery:
- Quit smoking
- Avoid medications, supplements, vitamins, herbs and red wine (unless prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Be at your ideal weight
- Ensure you are healthy. Physically and mentally
- Follow your surgeons care instructions
- Take all medications and antibiotics as prescribed
- Avoid rigorous exercise
- Elevate your head with pillows for the first couple of days