This procedure is performed to reduce the amount of creases showing at the side of your eyes it can also be incorporated with a Forehead lift.
During a lateral brow lift, incisions are placed in the hairline at the temples towards the sides of the face. The lateral brow lift removes excess skin, lifting the outer corners of the forehead.
Time: 1-3 hours
Type of Anaesthesia: Local/General
Stay In Hospital: 1 night
Follow Up: 1 week after surgery
Pre / Post Surgery Information
Three weeks prior to surgery:
- Quit smoking
- Avoid medications, supplements, vitamins, herbs and red wine (unless prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Be at your ideal weight
- Ensure you are healthy. Physically and mentally
- Follow your surgeons care instructions
- Take all medications and antibiotics as prescribed
- Avoid rigorous exercise
- Elevate your head with pillows for the first couple of days