This procedure rejuvenates the breast, enhances the size, shape and general appearance of your breast.
The breast implant is placed in a pocket either directly behind the breast tissue or underneath the pectoral muscle which is located between the breast tissue and chest wall.
The method of inserting and positioning your implant will depend on your anatomy and your surgeons recommendation. The incision can be made either in the crease where the breast meets the chest, around the areola or in the armpit.
|Type of Anaesthesia:||General|
|Stay In Hospital:||1 night|
|Follow Up:||1 week after surgery|
Pre / Post Surgery Information
Three weeks prior to surgery:
- Quit smoking
- Avoid medications, supplements, vitamins, herbs and red wine (unless prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Be at your ideal weight
- Ensure you are healthy both physically and mentally
- Follow your surgeons care instructions
- Take all medications and antibiotics as prescribed
- Avoid rigorous exercise
- Wear support Garments
- Massage for up to 6 months the affected area